Do you love Mind Maps but struggle to get your team to share your enthusiasm? Are you a list-orientated person who, up until now, hasn’t seen a purpose for mindmapping?
What would it be like if you could create a Mind Map (to stay focused on the VISION) and then export it to, say, Outlook™ or PowerPoint™ or Word™ or Project™ so that your team could work on the DETAIL?
How brilliant would that be? How much time would that save?
- Improve project planning and status reporting with links to Microsoft Project™
- Present multiple up-to-the-date Microsoft Excel™ spreadsheets in a single view
- Create, import or export Microsoft Outlook™ items
- Improve structure and content for Microsoft PowerPoint™ presentations
- Find the most compelling way to deliver messages using Microsoft Word™
- Export workflow processes into Microsoft Visio™
Full details available from: http://www.mindjet.com/uk/