February 28, 2009
Lifelong Learning UK has announced its 2009 conference. Entitled The Power of Lifelong Learning: Innovation During a Recession, the event will explore the idea that now more than ever, learners and workers across the UK need to re-skill to stay ahead.
The conference will take place on Tuesday 8 December.
Further details avaiable via: http://www.lluk.org/lifelong-learning-uk-conference-2009-get-involved.htm
August 16, 2008
“A creative and innovative approach to problem solving”
London, September 30th 2008
“Statistical surveys have shown that design and visualisation have a verifiable impact on business performance. Visual articulation is important when solving a problem that involves strategic goals and initiatives. At its core, it helps bridge the problem or opportunity with the solution. That is why helping decision makers to think and express themselves visually gives organisations a competitive edge in the marketplace.”
More info via VizThink London website
February 21, 2008
Celebrating London’s Female Entrepreneurs – Thursday 6th March
In celebration of International Women’s Day, Business Link in London is hosting an event dedicated to inspiring and informing women in business across the Capital.
The event takes place on Thursday 6th March and will provide delegates with benefit of being able to consult face-to-face with Business Link’s experienced female business advisers, plus meet other like-minded entrepreneurs through networking.
– Rachel Elnaugh, an original Dragon in the BBC’s BAFTA nominated business show Dragon’s Den
– Julie White, who succeeded in obtaining funding from the Dragons
– Rt. Hon. Theresa May MP, Shadow Leader of the House of Commons for the Conservative party
– How to crack the ‘Old Boys Network’ – Hannah McNamara. Find out how you can create a strong network of contacts, build relationships and win more business
– Motivation workshop with special guests Rachel Elnaugh & Julie White
Leading networks and support organisations will be there to answer your questions.
To round off what is going to be an exceptional evening, there will be a pamper zone with complimentary hair, make up and massage treatments; be sure to enjoy these indulgences with a glass of champagne and canapés!
Time: 17:30 till 21:30
Date: 6th March 2008
Venue: Millennium Gloucester Hotel & Conference Centre London Kensington, 4-18 Harrington Gardens, London, SW7 4LH
January 29, 2008
22 February 2008, Microsoft, London
The CRM user group will be holding another meeting at the Microsoft Offices in London on the 22nd Feb featuring…
- Microsoft CRM Case Study including links to Map Point
- Pearls of Wisdom from the First Month of Working with CRM V4
- Q&A on CRM V4 including members of Microsoft’s CRM Team.
For full details visit:- http://www.crmusergroup.co.uk/Conferences.aspx
January 19, 2008
6th – 7th February 2008 – The Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London
This inaugural event is hosted by the Best Practice User Group (BPUG) and supported by the Office of Govenment Commerce (OGC), The Stationery Office (TSO) and The APM Group.